Topics covered include:
- Entrepreneurship: policy making on entrepreneurship; ethnic entrepreneurship; Self-employment among immigrants; Entrepreneurship education; Academic Entrepreneurship; Entrepreneurship among minority groups; Indigenous entrepreneurs; Women entrepreneurs; Social Entrepreneurship; Entrepreneurship in developing countries; Entrepreneurship and ethics; Corporate intrapreneurship; Intrapreneurship.
- Business: Business/organisational communication, IT in business, MIS, e-commerce Business; education/teaching, ethics, values, (corporate) social responsibility; Business to business; Business ethics; Business law, legal environment of business/development; Business process re-engineering management.
- Economics: free trade; emerging economies; trade agreements; informal sector; macro economics; micro economics; international trade; FDI, international trade; exporting; importing; finance; financial institutions; capital.
- Interdisciplinary studies: interdisciplinary studies in the above mentioned areas.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
Year Open Access Content Began: 2013
- Google Scholar
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- China Academic Journals (CNKI Scholar)
- Index Copernicus (ICV 2019= 98.76)
- The American Economic Association (EconLit)
- ISI (International Scientific Indexing)
- Index Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI)
- Massey University Library
- Pubicon Science Index
- Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI)
- Research Bible
- E-International Journals of Academic & Scientific Research
- Advanced Sciences Index (ASI)
- Electronic Journals Library (EZB)
- Indiana University
- German National Library of Science and Technology (TIB)
- Scholar Steer
- Eurasian Scientific Journal Index
- Airiti Library
- Baidu Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Repositório da Universidade dos Açores
- Princeton University Library
- Turkish Education Index
Journal Performance (Updated: April, 2020)
| Journal h-index: 9
Journal g-index: 12
Average citations per paper: 2.71